Magick School'S Dedicant Programme begins once each quarter, in balance with The Solstices and Equinoxes in the months of March, June, September and December in The Magick School classroom and in the Room On The Broom
The Dedicant Programme is suggested learning for all Magick School and Room on The Broom Students interested in a more serious education.
This program, will give students the solid foundation necessary as they begin their Spiritual Journey.
The Dedicant Programme consists of 5 classes :
Which Witch Is Witch
What is Wicca?
Witchcraft: An Alternative Path
Magckal Ethics Part I.
These classes will discern the differences between Pagans, Wiccans and Witches cover history including The Inquisition, The Tenents of Wicca, The Practice of Witchcraft and the ethics necessary to lead a True Magickal Life.
For Magick School students, some classes will be taught by a First Degree, along with Lady Tara, working as a team.
Class seating will be limited to six, with no more than eight students.
Magick School will maintain a waiting list for seats in upcoming classes as demand requires.
Positions in The Dedicant Programme are secured when payment is rendered, on a First come, First Served basis.
Dedicant Programme classes, in the Magick School classroom will meet once a month on either a Tuesday or a Sunday evening.
Classes will last for two to three hours, depending on class size and materials covered, so plan accordingly.
On this schedule, completion of the program will normally take five months, culminating in a graduation and cord ceremony, as long as students successfully complete all programme requirements.
For Room On The Broom on line students, you will be given your classes one at a time, upon completion of the one before it. This way, each on line student will learn at their own pace. We DO, however recommend that you complete The Dedicant Program in at least 8 months time. Each student will have the same access to The Educrafting team, via email, webinar, once a month conference calls and will be able to participate in on line guided meditations and rituals.
All students in this program have certain rules to which they will be expected to adhere:
1. Once a class schedule has been established, students will be expected to show up for classes as scheduled. Excused absences will consist of 1. Illness. 2. Work Schedule. 3. Family Emergency: Accident. Illness, Hospitalization, Death.
All absences must be approved by Lady Tara. She is available via email, phone and the contact form on this website.
No Call/No Show Students will be immediately dropped from The Dedicant Programme.
Make-up classes,for EXCUSED ABSENCES, will be held at the sole discretion of the Educrafters, and will be the exception rather than the rule. Unexcused absences will not qualify for a Make Up class and it will be the student's responsibility to obtain class information and assignments. Excessive absenteeism, on the part of a student is grounds for being dropped from The Dedicant Program. Students whose absences were clearly due to a cause outside of the student's control may be returned to the top of the waiting list to start over with the next class. Students whose absences appear to be willful will be dropped from the program and their names will go to the bottom of the waiting list. In addition, at the discretion of Magick School's Administrative Team, persons dropped for willful absences may be required to wait for up to six months before their name can again be added to the waiting list.
2. Students are expected to actually do the work, perform the exercises, and carry out the assignments given to them by their Educrafting Team.. A demonstrated unwillingness to do the work necessary to complete the program is grounds for being dropped from the program. Persons dropped for this reason will go to the bottom of the waiting list, and Magick School's Administrative Team may, if it deems it necessary, impose a six-month waiting period in this situation as well.
3. Students are expected to accept and follow the instructions and guidance of their Educrafters, showing them Respect and also showing Respect for The Ways of Old. As such, your participation in The Dedicant Program is to be taken seriously. If you are looking for a fun way to kill a few hours each month, we suggest you look at the Open Classes Schedule list in another section on this website, as The Dedicant Program is not for you.
4. As participation in, and observation of, ritual work is considered to be an important part of their training, students are required to attend Temple of The 13 Moons' rituals on a regular basis. For example students who begin The Dedicant Programme in March, will have four different Sabbats they could attend and five monthly Esbats.
Whereas one attending all would be considered excellent, one attending one of each would not be considered a serious student. On line students will be required to write their own Sabbat and Esbat Rituals and present them to Lady Tara via video.
5. Students who have a disagreement or grievance with an Educrafter are expected to consult with Lady Tara Morgan immediately and will agree to follow the grievance resolution procedure.
6. A student whose life situation has changed significantly since beginning The Dedicant Programme, and who feels that his or her situation now makes it impossible to continue in the program under the rules outlined above may choose to voluntarily withdraw from the class. Such a withdrawal will be without prejudice: a student who withdraws from a class for this reason will be permitted to start over in the program once his or her life situation is stable enough to permit the student to have a reasonable expectation of being able to complete the program.
Upon completion of both the in classroom and online virtual classroom programs, a graduation ceremony will commence, and for those interested in our Degree Programs, a Dedication Cord Ceremony will follow. On line students, you will have graduation ceremony via webinar and if so desired, followed by a Dedication Cord Ceremony.
(Materials will be mailed to you ahead of time)
Withdrawal from The Dedicant Program:
Students who have paid in full or have paid for their first class for The Dedicant Programmd that wish to withdraw from The Programme, will need to contact Lady Tara Morgan in order to do so.
Withdrawal papers will be sent that must be filled out completely and emailed back to her at:
Withdrawals from The Dedicant Programme will be processed one day after commencement of the first class.
Refunds will then be processed, 3-5 business days after the class.
Withdrawal before classes begin will incur a $50 Administrative fee.
Withdrawal after the first class will incur a $100 Administrative fee, as long as said withdrawal is within 48 hours of the first class.
Withdrawal after the 48 hour time period will forfeit all monies paid, as the withdrawing student has taken a seat that another eager student may have missed out on.
All withdrawing students will have the opportunity to reapply to the Dedicant Programme after a six month waiting period.
Acceptance will be suject to approval.
Students withdrawing form The Room on The Broom on line Dedicant Programme will have the opportunity to withdraw after receiving the first class and may be elligible to receive a refund, minus a $75 Administration fee.
Any student that has received and accepted any classes after the first class will be allowed to withdraw from The Programme, but will forfeit all monies paid.