All MAGICK SCHOOL STUDENTS have certain GUIDELINES to which they will be expected to adhere, whether they are studying The Dedicant Programme, One of The Degree Programmes or one of the many classes and workshops open to the general public:
1. Once a class schedule has been established, students will be expected to show up for classes as scheduled. Excused absences will consist of 1. Illness. 2. Work Schedule. 3. Family Emergency: Accident. Illness, Hospitalization, Death. All absences must be approved by Lady Tara Morgan. She is accessable via email, phone and the many contact forms on this site. NO CALL/NO SHOW students will be dropped from classes. Make-up classes,for EXCUSED ABSENCES, will be held at the sole discretion of the Educrafters, and will be the exception rather than the rule. Unexcused absences will not qualify for a Make Up class and it will be the student's responsibility to obtain class information and assignments. Excessive absenteeism, on the part of a student is grounds for being dropped from their chosen area of study. Students whose absences were clearly due to a cause outside of the student's control may be returned to the top of the waiting list to start over with the next class. Students whose absences appear to be willful will be dropped and their names will go to the bottom of the waiting list. In addition, at the discretion of Magick School's Administrative Team, persons dropped for willful absences may be required to wait for up to six months before their name can again be added to the waiting list. No Call/No Show students will be given a verbal warning and will no longer have access to the student page until a conference with Lady Tara.
2. Students are expected to actually do the work, perform the exercises, and carry out the assignments given to them by their Educrafting Team.. A demonstrated unwillingness to do the work necessary to complete their chosen area of study is grounds for being dropped. Persons dropped for this reason will go to the bottom of the waiting list, and Magick School's Administrative Team may, if it deems it necessary, impose a six-month waiting period in this situation as well.
3. Students are expected to accept and follow the instructions and guidance of their Educrafters, showing them Respect and also showing Respect for The Ways of Old. As such, your participation here at MAGICK SCHOOL is to be taken seriously. If you are looking for a fun way to kill a few hours each month, we suggest you look at the Open Classes list in another section on this website, yet the above guidelines will still apply.
4. As participation in and observation of ritual work is considered to be an important part of their training, students are expected to attend Temple of The 13 Moons' rituals on a regular basis.
Rituals are the monthly Full Moon Esbats (12 per year plus The Blue Moon) and The Eight Sabbat celebrations.
5. Students who have a disagreement or grievance with an Educrafter are expected to consult with Lady Tara immediately and will agree to follow the grievance resolution procedure.
6. A student whose life situation has changed significantly since beginning their chosen area of study and who feels that his or her situation now makes it impossible to continue in the program under the rules outlined above may choose to voluntarily withdraw from the class. Such a withdrawal will be without prejudice: a student who withdraws from a class for this reason will be permitted to start over in the program once his or her life situation is stable enough to permit the student to have a reasonable expectation of being able to complete the program.